RinAku-Journey

Life is journey. Life is a trip. Life is a story. So, here are the stories of the travels I've done.

Monday, April 04, 2005

A Week in Bali - part 2

Tuesday, 11 January 2005 23:30:48


My first day was spent in my room. Well, actually it was "our" bedroom, for I shared a room with my friend, Ery. It felt good to be able to lie in bed after a long tiring uncomfortable trip.

I like my bed. There's nothing special...it's just a simple single bed with white sheet, but it's quite comfey.

After resting for some hours, I was actually thinking of unpacking my luggage ( a big red & black backpack, a dark blue bag, and a medium size - white plastic bag). But I directly changed my mind when I saw how the closet was. It was a wooden one and was big enough for ery's stuffs and mine. The thing was the smell came out from it, which I assumed was caused by a long time "absence". I could clean the dust inside, but the smell ? Naahhh...why should busying myself with it.

And now ....It's shower time!

(singing)

Wash !
Wash away the pain in my back
Wash away the swirl in my head
Wash away the tears in my eyes
Wash away the dust on my face
Wash away the dark blood in my hands
Wash....
Wash it all away!

Ahhh...how fresh ! I always like showering time. One of my favourites.

Done with dressing up, I asked my room-mate to sms my two other friends in another room downstairs to tell them that it's time for dinner.

So, there we were...in a restaurant nearby our bungalow named "Ratu". The place was cozy enough. As we were seated under the romantic dim light [too bad all were girls ], we watched people passing legian road.

Soon after we got our seats, the waiter came over our table and gave us the menu. The dishes sounded nice, but the prices.... Well yeah, I shouldn't have been surprised, for they listed the "normal" Bali's prices. But in fact, I did.

After some minutes staring at the list,


"I want a spaghetti bolognaise," I said charmingly .

"One pork fried rice," Yuli said.

" The same one for me, please!" Ery ordered in a nice polite tone.

" One Pork Satay," Yuli's sister said unexpressively.

---------------------

KILL BILL

That's the film played at the Restaurant. So, we talked a bit about it while waiting for our orders. Well, Ery and Yuli were actually the ones talking about it. While they were discussing, I played my role as a listener. Since I haven't watched it, there was not much to say. Then, they changed to another topic which made me a bit bored and sleepy.

*yawn*

---------------------

-Finally! Food is coming! Yeah-

"Hmmmm"....licking the sauce on my fork.
"Not bad"

I continued eating...


"Okay,it's enough. I give up. I can't take it anymore. This is just too much!" So, I put my spoon and fork down.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm...yummy!" That's what my other friends said. They liked their food a lot. Good for them.

Nice Food. Full Tummy. YUM !

Touching my belly, I told myself, "It's time to go back and get ready for beddy.

-----------In my room----------

# BIG YAWN #

Lying my pretty head on my white pillow..feeling good and relaxed.

My eyes were getting heavy...heavy....


Good Night all
Zzzzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home